Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie is a 1997 American superhero film directed by David Winning and is the second film based on the Power Rangers franchise. It acts as the sequel to Power Rangers Zeo and the beginning to Power Rangers Turbo. The original cut of the film ran for over three hours with many scenes having to be cut. These scenes have still yet to show up. Many of them did appear in the comic adaptation however.
The following scenes were:
- Tommy (red Turbo Ranger) and Kat's (pink Turbo Ranger) fight with a crocodile while searching for Lerigot. This is where Tommy and Kat are using a flame thrower. About three frames of the scene are known to exist. One is found on the back of the VHS box of the movie.
- A bungee jumping stunt with Adam (green Turbo Ranger).
- More character developing scenes for Justin (blue Turbo Ranger).
- Perhaps the most vital cut scene, the team would use their Zeo powers to fight Divatox's forces, but their morphers and zords would be severely damaged in the fight. Billy, the blue Mighty Morphin' Ranger and technical advisor to the Zeo Rangers, would convert the Zeo crystals into the Turbo morphers, creating the new powers. However, the actor who played Billy, David Yost, decided to leave Power Rangers Zeo, which was being filmed at the same time as Turbo, thus meaning the script had to be rewritten to compensate this.
- A character named Mandika the Mermaid would've assisted the Rangers on their journey and would have served as a love interest to Adam. She would have also saved Kimberly (pink Mighty Morphin' Ranger) after escaping Divatox's submarine. The actress is unknown.
- A longer trek through the volcano.