Sesame Street Jam: A Musical Celebration is a Sesame Street television special. It's also slightly different to the one released on home video as "Sesame Street: 25 Wonderful Years". In it, it shows a blue sky background just like in Season 23 to 29 with Big Bird's voice-over saying the title before the theme song. Also, some of the songs are performed by various celebrities such as Little Richard. The credits are also slightly different but longer.
- Adventure - Performed by En Rouge
- C is for Cookie - Performed by Marilyn Horne
- The Letter O - Performed by Queen Latifyh
- Rubber Duckie - Performed by Little Richard
- I Don't Wanna Live on the Moon - Performed by Aaron Neville
- My Name - Performed by Mayo Angelou
- A New Way to Walk - Performed by The Oinker Sisters
- Elmo and the Lavender Moon - Performed by Los Lobos
- Monster in the Mirror - Performed by Grover and Various Celebrities
- Sing - Performed by Ladysmith Black Mambazo
- Telly and Prairie Dawn greet Big Bird and tell him that they found singers. Telly also tells Big Bird about the time he lost his letter O.
- After the song "My Name", Elmo gives the viewers a closing respond for an intermission.
- The shot of Telly, Prarie, Savion and Jamal is extended as Telly says "And pigs, too" followed by a TV static transition.
UPDATE 8 January '16: Oscarfan just uploaded of a screenshot of the title card from this special on Muppet Wiki today and in his edit summary, he said he will get to expanding/explaining changes on the Sesame Street Jam: A Musical Celebration page on Muppet Wiki soon. Later on, he uploaded three screenshots from the deleted scenes of the special and it turns out as he pointed out that aside from the segments, there's not too much difference between this special and the home video version.
UPDATE 15 December '16: MarshalGrover (Oscarfan's YT channel) has uploaded the deleted scenes of the special on YouTube.