|Mister Roger's Neighborhood: "Conflict" episodes 1983|
|Mr. Rogers and King Friday|
The fourteenth season of Mister Roger's Neighborhood debuted in November 1983 with a five-episode arc titled "Conflict", a direct response to the ABC telefilm The Day After, which featured graphic nuclear-war imagery. This arc focused on the Neighborhood of Make-Believe where they almost go to war by jumping to conclusions. Due to both the episodes and news of the time involving war, the arc was pulled from regular rotation on April 5, 1996.
- Mr. Rogers goes to see a toy bank collection and the Neighborhood of Make-Believe wants to buy a record player for their school, but King Friday finds out that Corny is making parts for Southwood.
- Mr. Rogers visits the U.S. Mint in Philadelphia to see how coins are made. But in the Neighborhood of Make-Believe, however, King Friday jumps to the conclusion that Southwood is making bombs.
- Mr. Rogers demonstrates a Brailler then visits a cave to see the petroglyphs of an earlier civilization. Meanwhile Lady Elaine in the Neighborhood of Make-Believe wants to prove Southwood is peaceful. 
- Mr. Rogers makes marbles and the Neighborhood of Make-Believe sends a peace keeper to Southwood and finds out they are just making a bridge.
- Mr. Rogers shows how record players are made and Neighborhood of Make-Believe has a peace festival and it prompts Keith David to help the school at Someplace Else. 
The only footage of any of the "Conflict" episodes that has resurfaced after 1996 is in a five-minute YouTube video which was uploaded by the user fwbh, as seen above.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Rogers%27_Neighborhood_%28season_14%29#Episode_5_.28Conflict.29
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 http://www.tv.com/shows/mister-rogersneighborhood/season-14/
UPDATE 4/5/2017: The first two episodes of "Conflict" have been found anonymously and released online as of March 25, 2017!
UPDATE 4/17/17 The rest of the episodes have been found! Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzQMYOkcaUs (It was actually found on 3/26/17.)