Cigarettes and Valentines is a lost/unreleased album by pop-punk band Green Day, recorded in 2003. Meant to be a follow-up to their failed 2000 album Warning, the master recordings were stolen at a point close to the conclusion of production. Instead of re-recording the twenty-track album, the band decided to move on and create something different, resulting in the hugely successful 2004 rock opera American Idiot. About 15 songs have been resurfaced in any way. only 5 was re-recorded, 2 played live, and the other 8 leaked on the internet, not counting a instrumental of the title track
- The title track and "Olivia" were both performed during the 21st Century Breakdown World Tour, but whereas the latter has only surfaced in bootlegs, the former received an official release on their 2011 live album Awesome as F**k
- "Too Much Too Soon" was released as a B-side for the "American Idiot" single
- "Walk Away" was re-recorded for Green Day's 2012 album ¡Tre!
- "Young Blood" was re-recorded for Green Day's 2016 album Revolution Radio
- "Favorite Son" was released as a B-side for the "American Idiot" album