Today's guests are gliders. Our first guest, Cody the Colobus Monkey, couldn't stop gliding so much, Stinky and Jake are afraid to lose their heads. But Stinky decides to use glue on the other guest, Quincy the Flying Squirrel, so he and Jake wouldn't lose their heads. Stinky accidentally trips with some glue, causing him and Quincy to be attached to each other. He eventually uses Yves St. La Roach's exploding marmalade to get them unattached.
- That's Amazing: Monkeys with no thumbs
- Guest: Cody the Colobus Monkey
- Baby Talk: Baby monkeys eating leaves on the trees
- Song: "Glide, Glide, Glide"
- Rodent Reporter: Rhonda asks a very depressed penguin on which animals can fly.
- Yves St. La Roach: Exploding Marmalade (found on YouTube)
- Guest: Quincy the Flying Squirrel
- Song: Quincy and Stinky sing "Two's a Crowd"
- Animal Awards: The best glider
- Story: The Great Bat
- Habitat Time: Tree-filled areas
- Rodent Reporter: Rhonda asks Quincy which animal doesn't live in trees
- Dave Goelz as Stinky
- Steve Whitmire as Jake
- Bill Barretta as Armstrong, Dullard, and Quincy the Flying Squirrel
- Louise Gold as Bunnie and Rhonda
- John Eccleston as Yves St. La Roach and Cody the Colobus Monkey
- Katherine Smee as a penguin
- When Bunnie and Armstrong introduce Animal Awards, Armstrong would like to give a shout-out to Jim Lewis, who is one of the writers for this show. It is uploaded on the internet.
- This is one of the few episodes where Rhonda interviews an animal who is also a guest in the same episode.