Stinky and Jake learn about the different kinds of fish in the world from Larry the Fish, until Stinky asks if there are any skunk fish, in which Larry sadly replies that there aren't. Stinky decides to make Larry feel better by wearing scuba gear to become a skunk fish.
- That's Amazing
- Guest: Larry the Fish (part 1)
- Baby Talk
- Rodent Reporter: Rhonda asks a woodpecker a question
- Yves St. La Roach: Yves made pump roast, cassarole, and arrabiata, all made of algae, for the fish to eat, but he tries to get the fish to come eat their algae food. (Found on YouTube)
- Guest: Larry the Fish (part 2)
- Animal Awards
- Habitat Time
- Dave Goelz as Stinky
- Steve Whitmire as Jake
- Bill Barretta as Armstrong, Dullard, and Larry the Fish
- Louise Gold as Bunnie, Rhonda, and a fish
- John Eccleston as Yves St. La Roach
- Katherine Smee
- The woodpecker Rhonda interviews will later be seen this season as Winston the Woodpecker. Rhonda's second interview was cut.
- At the end of this episode, Larry the Fish waves goodbye by turning around and flapping his tail. Jake can be heard ad-libbing, "Don't show your hole!" afterward, as Bill Barretta's arm can be seen under Larry.